Working Process of Household Waste Sorting Plant
1. The forklift transports the rubbish to the feeding platform, and the hopper will take away the rubbish.
2. The garbage will be evenly distributed by the feeder, and then be evenly sent to the next process by the belt conveyor.
3. Workers will pick out the large waste (large branches, sticks, bricks, bottles, etc.) when the garbage goes through the manual sorting platform
4. The rubbish will be separated by a rotating screening machine
and will be sorted into two kinds of rubbishes. The first one is that the diameter is large than 50mm (the plug hole size is designed carefully according to the reality of garbage). These materials are mainly classified into bottles, plastic, shoe sole, and so on. The second one is less than 50mm undersized material which is metal. At the same time, the waste metal will be picked out by a strong magnetic separation machine.
5. The plastic will be packed by a baler machine
; the heavy material will be directly sent to outside for landfill or be crushed to make bricks; we can pick out the useful material from the mixture material, then recycle them.